See you in Nashville next week. Here is all the latest info. As always, email us if you have questions. We look forward to seeing everyone.
What You Need to Know for Next Week
How to Summit like a pro:
- Packing: Temps range from 50-80 degrees. Check the forecast and plan accordingly.
- Parking: Driving? See parking tips under Opryland header.
- Food: Breakfast is on your own. Morning beverages and mid-morning snacks will be served both days. Tuesday includes lunch and a late afternoon snack. Vegetarian and gluten free options will be available.
- Fun: Plan your transportation to The George Jones on Tuesday night. Travel is up to you – details below.
- Fellowship: See who’s coming and set up your connections.
Tuesday Night at The George Jones, 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Thanks to Daxko for making this event possible!
HEADS UP! You have two options to get downtown from Opryland: Hotel shuttle or rideshare.
- Shuttles leave every hour. Reserve your seat on the Wildhorse Downtown Shuttle from the Cascades Depot. It's outside the Cascades Lobby, to the left at the long blue canopy. The 6 p.m. shuttle will get you to the event on time. Note: Please call 615-889-1000 if you have any issues purchasing your ticket online. You can also get tickets onsite.
- There’s also a rideshare lane at the Cascade Lobby. We encourage you to carpool with others going downtown. Note: Beware of surge pricing due to the Predators game.
- Drive time from Opryland to downtown Nashville is typically 20-35 minutes at this time of day.
Take Me to Opryland
- Location: Find out where you’ll be sleeping and summiting with the Opryland Facility Guide and event space info on our Message Board.
- Parking: Our local hero David Wells drafted these parking tips for those of you traveling by car.
- Food Options: Opryland has a variety of cafes, grab and go markets and restaurants on site. View map.
Wednesday Working Sessions, 1:30-3 p.m.
At your service! Open Y Core Team and Partners will be on hand to answer your questions about these topics and more.
- The Triple D (Data-Driven Decisions): Get the most out of your website and digital platforms by harnessing the power of SEO, analytics, and site improvement tools.
- Best Your Boss: Learn how to craft airtight RFPs and business development cases to convince your organization that Open Y is the right fit for you.
- Everything for Everyone (All the Time!): Discuss best practices on taking your program catalog into the digital age with Program Search and Activity Finder.
- Drupal vs. the World!: Get answers to questions on how Drupal/Open Source software stacks up against popular proprietary competitors.
- Automation Station: Swap best practices on automation tools for email, web, and marketing outlets.
Open Y Trivia Night, anyone?
- 175+ attendees – biggest Summit yet!
- 3 keynotes – Emma Email Marketing, Nissan, Tractor Supply
- 30 total speakers – YMCAs, Y-USA, and partners
- Increase in sponsorships – thanks, friends!
- 1 rockin’ good time – plus session audio and slides will be recorded