Helping you create quality web experiences
Lasting change comes about when we all work together. Strengthen your local and our national communities by tapping into the core features of the Open Y platform.
These core features and functionality are ready to go within the current Open Y offering:
- Alerts: Push targeted alert messages to individual web pages
- Amenity filters: Filter locations by available amenities
- Brand-compliant design themes: Customize the look and feel of a website with approved colors
- Content management tools: Multimedia management, webforms, slideshows, Facebook widget and other content management tools
- Content scheduling: Ability to schedule content to be published at specific date/time for marketing and promotions
- Events: List upcoming events
- Mobile friendly: Brand-compliant templates and themes that are mobile responsive
- Multilingual capabilities: Translate content into different languages via Google Translate
- Search engine optimization: SEO-friendly websites with custom URLs, metatags, open graph tags, page titles and XML sitemaps
- YMCA features: Location finder, alerts and other features built specifically for the Y
- Personalization: Present users with content based on the branch/location they have selected or belong to.
- Landing page wizard: Create and manage landing pages through drag-and-drop user interface. Integration with Layout Builder planned for Open Y 3.0.
- More integrations: Present seamless experiences for users to find group exercise classes or register for programs with data source from ActiveNetwork and Daxko.